Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mismatched Vintage Dishes for the Hoildays?

We are hosting our first holiday dinners at our new house and since we are on a tight budget, I was thinking of stylish and green ways to spruce up our home.  I was thinking about tableware and remember seeing some wedding blogs where brides collected mismatched vintage china and dishes to serve dinner.


I am going to start stopping by local Goodwill stores and vintage stores to buy up their dishes. Anything that looks like good quality for cheap.  I will need at least 15 plates.  I can reuse them for other occasions and we don't have to resort to using paper plates, etc.  My mother in law gifted me some of her old silverware so I can polish those up to create a pretty place setting.


Where are your favorite vintage stores (leave some comments)?  You can help me on my search.


Here is some inspiration that I have...


No comments:

Post a Comment